Thank you for joining us on our Webinar, Don’t Panic! –Preprare. In case you missed it: Watch the recording below!
We have added a list of links for Minnesota business owners, including federal links that would apply to all states. We want to ensure you get fact-based information on executive orders, unemployment for team members, resources for you, and current updates on COVID-19. If you are not a MN provider, many of these same resources are availabe in your state.
Your chiropractic association can be a great resource. The following link is for the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association (which includes some federal info) and is a great example of helpful information & resources: https://wisconsinchiropractic.site-ym.com/page/eNew
- Disaster Loan Program to get Minnesota eligible – https://mn.gov/deed/business/financing-business/special/
- Fill out the form to activate the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program which would provide assistance to eligible businesses and non-profits impacted by COVID-19.
- Disaster Loan Program – https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
- Click on Eligible Disaster Areas. Once Minnesota becomes eligible, you can then click Apply Online. We must get businesses to fill out the Disaster Loan Program in order to get Minnesota eligible.
- MN Governors Executive Orders – https://mn.gov/governor/news/executiveorders.jsp
- Check it regularly as new information is changing daily, sometimes hourly. If you are not in MN, you will want to check for something similar in your state.
- Department of Employment – https://mn.gov/deed/
- Minnesota Unemployment Insurance – https://www.uimn.org/
- Click on the Employer Tab to make sure you are set up. Then your employees can click on the Employee Tab to apply for unemployment.
- Eligibility of Unemployment Information – https://www.uimn.org/employers/employer-account/news-updates/covid-19.jsp
A good source of information – check occasionally: